Welcome to the LexFutures African Apex Court Prediction League!
Join thousands of law students, attorneys, and other avid court followers in making advanced predictions about the outcomes and individual justice votes in cases before African courts of appeal.
Participation in the court prediction league is FREE and contenders can compete for over R100 000 in sponsored prizes. Register now in order to:
- select different African jurisdictions to participate in
- view individual Justice biographies and case histories before making predictions
- predict case outcomes and individual Justice decisions
- compete against the LexFutures crowd and machine-learning prediction algorithms
- view realtime, aggregate predictions for case outcomes and up to the minute Leader Board status
The LexFutures African Apex Court Prediction League is run by LexFutures, a division of LexEikon Ltd, with the support of UCT Law @Work and Juta.